Monday 18 June 2007

DCM - You're not the (em)boss of me


Decided to be brave and have a go at the DCM challenge.
This weeks was embossing. I stamped the tree's first
using black Stazon, then stamped again slightly off
centre with a Versamark ink pad and embossed it using
gold embossing powder.
The background is sponged using a fawny coloured
whispers ink pad then I sprinkled a bit of gold
embossing powder over the top and blasted it with my
heat gun.
Finally finished it off by dry embossing round the edges
and added some funky fibres down the side.
It's very GOLD LOL


11 comments:

Kathy said...

this is lovely Em, I really like the idea of the double stamping thing - what a clever idea, must try that - I'm no stamper, mind!

Thanks for joining in - see, we're not scary, are we? :-)

Gillian .... said...

woo hoo!! great to see you do this challenge emma, great card, really bold colour combo, great embossing technique, fab results :)

stamp and scrape said...

I absolutely love this card - the double stamping is so elegant.
Ros

Kaz said...

lovely card Emma, glad you entered it. gorgeous work again. :o)

Gillian said...

G'day Em and WELCOME to DCM!
Lovely to have you play along with us...
I love your card, it's Brilliant!
A girl can never have too much gold now can she... Love your technique of double stamping the trees, looks unreal!
Hope you'll dare again with us soon :O)

Angelnorth said...

Love the shadow effect you've got by stamping the trees twice here - looks fab!

Lythan said...

What an incredible card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us - I hope you will link more of your work

All of my Todays said...

I Love your card, and your a fellow newbee too!
x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning. The colours are magical.

Jane said...

thanks for taking the plunge and joining in Em- what a lovely card !! well done

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Stunning work Em!