Thursday 26 July 2007

Wednesday Stamper - Open Theme


Over at Wednesday Stamper the theme is an open
theme, so I thought I would enter this card I made
for my friend Anjie for her birthday.
I would also like to thank her for allowing me to use
the pic she took of it, she's a far better photographer
than me that's for sure lol
----------------------------------------------
Stamp is by Inkadinkado.
I really want to mention where I got the
image of the lady from but I can't remember!!
If anyone recognises it then can you please let
me know :o)

16 comments:

Debbie said...

I absolutely adore this card Emma - it is so elegant and classic...brilliant

rubberdubber said...

What a beautiful piece of work, the colours are lovely. And is that vellum you've stamped on? I've still to master that one, lol.

Dymphie said...

Lovely work. It's so very classy!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What an elegant and gorgeous card. Love the way you used the vellum, too. Beautiful!

gaby braun said...

I love the color and it's very elegant.

stamp and scrape said...

Very soft and pretty. I love the girl's expression.
Ros

Seona said...

It's stunning Emma!! ;o)

Kaz said...

this is my absolute favourite thing of yours, I would be over the moon to receive this, it's really stunning, everything about it is perfect. love it.

Gillian .... said...

super card emma, love it :)

Penny said...

Really beautiful card, lovely and soft, I like all the elements on it.

Paula Whittaker said...

Thats beautiful Emma....wonderfully designed!

x said...

Beautiful, love the colours ;-)

Sija said...

Wonderful card.

Unknown said...

very elegant card!

Caroline Moore said...

This is fabulous Emma - love how you use the vellum

Angela Sumner said...

Emma thank you so much for this card! I love everything about it, the soft colours, the layers , the image - everything works together so well, its perfect :-)