Wednesday 9 January 2008

You Make My Day...



“You Make My Day Award” I’ve been tagged by Kaz for this, and the rules are…..
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! So, to narrow it down to ten….
There I so many I could have added to this.. very difficult to choose just 10!!!
Thank you Kaz for tagging me :o)

9 comments:

Galina Varese said...

awww bless you Emma!

Deb said...

Wow, Em thank you, I feel honoured!

Seona said...

Yay cheers Em xx

deb said...

Thanks Emma, I get around to this tomorrow :o)

Caroline Moore said...

Left you a comment on my blog too :-)

The Artful Eye said...

Emma, Thanks for the visit and kind words. Very talented group of bloggers you have listed here. Now I have more places to visit. I'll be back.

Karin said...

Thanks Emma,I think you might just be getting this back too. :o)xx

Gillian .... said...

Thank you Em :) xxx

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful works, love the somber silver and grey card below!
Sandra Evertson