Saturday 2 August 2008

Stampboard and an Award...



I have a few lovely tree stamps and as boredom
took over on Thursday I decided to make 6 little
stampboard pieces to go together in my bathroom.
This is the first, so far that's all I've done lol but will
hopefully finish them all over the weekend.
Decided to use both pics as it looks so different in
in different light. The first was just natural light and
the second was taken under my daylight lamp.


and I've been given an award....


Thank you Ann for giving me this, you're the most
genuinly nice person I've ever had the pleasure of
knowing so I'm giving this straight back to you!! x

I'm also giving it to
Karen, Gillian Seona Audrey and Karin
Don't know what I'd do without any of you, you make
me laugh, keep me sane and most of all are always there.
Oh and your blogs aren't too bad either rofl! x

10 comments:

Karin said...

Wonderful stampboard piece Emma.
The difference between natural light and daylight lamp is amazing. I love that tree stamps, did you use gold leafing on the board? I can't wait to see the rest. Congratulations for the award you really deserve it, many thanks for giving it me, it's much appreciated. :o)

Audrey said...

I love the tree Em's, its really fab, can't wait to see the set. Thanks for the award - even though my blog is a bit rubbish ;-) lmao!!!!!

Luv Ya Honey xxx

Seona said...

ooo I love a nice tree as you know and this is a really really nice tree!! Thanks for the award Em - truly appreciated weemoo xxx

Kaz said...

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww moooooo this is gorgeous, love the tree, and that gold leaf is fab, and I GOT SOME!!! In Engerland of all places (Berwick lol) so I'm gonna use that loads.
Thanks for the award moo, it means a lot from you lot, right back at you too xx

pmsl@ audrey, your blog is NOT rubbish.

and as for us always being there, i'm moving, changing my number and losing my phone again.

bye


LOL

kidding honey, i wuv you too xxxxxxxxx

Ann said...

Love it Emma, love the tree,and thanks for your kind words xxx

Gillian .... said...

Love this tree Em,It's fab, can't wait to see the set:) Thanks for the award too, much appreciated x

joanne wardle said...

it's lovely Emma, I'd love to see the finished set!

Anonymous said...

Em...this piece is great and I bet it is going to look awesome hanging up with the rest :)

Kaz said...

just wanted to say your blog is looking fab (not cos i'm testing out my new avatar....pmsl)

xx

Carol Q said...

verrrrrrrrrrry nice Em! where are the rest then?