Wednesday 3 June 2009

Sunny Weather and no housework..

It's been so beautiful here for the last week that I've
rather neglected my housework so today as it's dull
and drizzly I decided to tackle it all. I started by
making a cuppa, sitting down to contemplate
where to begin and ended up messing around
with digital images and photo's on the pc all
morning lol Ah well.. there's always tomorrow!!




The tree is a photo I took while we were in Scotland
at the beginning of May which I've messed around
with in PSP.. Needless to say it was a far nicer way
to spend my morning than doing HW :o)




6 comments:

Audrey said...

beats the heck out of housework, what a fabulous image!!!

Karin said...

Beautiful artwork Emma, playing is much better than housework.

Kaz said...

I prefer housework myself.....LMAO
this is gorgeous, love that little burdy, great images moo! xx

Seona said...

It's a beautiful image Em - love what you have done with it. Much better use of your time, the house would only need done again soon ;o)

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Em. looks like a painting at first glance.

Ann said...

This is a fabby piece of work and beats housework hands down xx