Sunday 23 September 2007

Saturday Stampers - Trees

Thought I'd enter this for Saturday Stampers this
week as the theme is 'Trees'
I've had this piece of stone for such a long
time and didn't really know what to do with
it. I recently bought a small tree stamp and
thought it would be perfect on this, so with the
help of super glue and a lot of swearing lol
here's the end result :o)
----------------------------------------------
Apologies for the pics again, really hope to get
a new camera this week :o/
----------------------------------------------
alice k... in answer to your question the stone's got
a pretty flat surface and I stamped the trees using
Versa Magic multi surfice chalk ink, then blasted
it with the heat gun for good measure.
If I was going to wear it, I'd probably give it thin
coat of varnish, just to make sure. :o)

30 comments:

Gillian .... said...

Wow emma .... really cool piece, the tree stamp fits so well:)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!! Great idea :0)

deb said...

Ooooo Emma, this is brilliant, so delicate.

Andrea, said...

Great work, it looks brilliant

Karin said...

Brilliant idea Emma, looks great. :o)

Anonymous said...

I love it Emma, it's perfect for the theme, and unusual too. really beautiful.
Kaz x

Penny said...

Really unusual and fits the theme perfectly!

Heather Robinson said...

This is wonderful, Em! Reminds me of trees in November...lovely piece.

Anonymous said...

The organic stone works so well with the tree image ... I adore it.

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOOOO nice Emma

Jewelery is always good .. and this is so earthy and natural.. I LOVE it.. :-)

stamp and scrape said...

A beautiful piece of jewellery, Em. Lovely in miniature.
Ros

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea, works really well

Caroline Moore said...

Fabulous work - love the jewellery

Fiona said...

This is stunning!

Rika said...

Beautiful!

alice k. said...

This is fantastic! But how would you stamp on stone, though? Or am I not understanding it right?

Paula J Atkinson said...

That is unbelievably cool! You have amazing patience & skill.

Lisa Renéa said...

What an amazing bit of wearable art! Very cool!

Celestial Freak said...

Awesome work! I love it! What creativity to think about stamping a stone. I love paper crafts and jewelry crafts and I can't say I'd ever come up with that.
Very cool!

Pintsizeholly said...

Emma, this is lovely and such a unique idea. Enjoy wearing it as it seems such a shame not to. Kym

Nellie said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous Emma!

My Paper World said...

Cool idea! This is really beautiful!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how beautiful! This is unique and absolutely lovely!

joanne wardle said...

fabulous!! how clever. I bet you were peeling glue off your fingers for ages afterwards!

Far North said...

Beautiful!!!...You were right to save it for the trees!

zglenallen said...

Hi, Hope you don’t mind me intruding like this, but I thought you might be interested in my new website: www.allenart.co.uk



If you have a spare moment, please take a look, any feedback would be appreciated to glen@allenart.co.uk



Thanks for your time.



Kind regards



Glen

Unknown said...

Great work!!

Galina Varese said...

Fabulous, just fabulous! a stunning pendant.

Sija said...

Fabulous! Wonderful done and super idea.

x said...

fab idea and work mate. ;-)