Thursday 20 September 2007

Wednesday Stamper - Fish

Apologies for the photo quality, batteries exploded
in my camera so having to resort to my trusty mobile
which isn't the best :o/
---------------------------------------------
This is my entry for Wednesday Stamper this week and
the theme is 'Fish'
The background was made using Majestic Blue H20's,
then some Perfect pearls sprinkled in globs randomly whilst
it was still wet. I then used prit around the edge of the tag
and sprinkled gold embossing powder over the top of it. It
blubbles when heated and I think it gives the illusion of being
underwater.. not too sure though lol
The fish stamp is of unknown origin but I covered it with Glossy
Accents and sprinked Perfect Pearls over the top in globs to give
the illusion of it being in water.
'Glob' seems to be my word of the day! lol


30 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, this background is stunning.

Rika said...

This is great!

Barbara said...

Great technique for the water. Thanks for the extra pictures you can really see the detail. so sorry about your camera.

Anonymous said...

Wow its fanatstic. Great work.

joanne wardle said...

the gold actually reminds me of a coral reef. I love it.

Andrea, said...

It's brilliant, those bubbles look so real

Nellie said...

Wow,gorgeous colours and great idea Emma. Love it!

deb said...

Oooo love the overall effect of this Emma.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Oh no Em, sorry about the camera. I would cry for days if that happened to mine I love it so!!

This is fabulous. Gorgeous colour & texture. You are so talented.

Gillian .... said...

Love the overall effect achieved, love the bubbles and gold pieces:)

Penny said...

lovely texture,colour, everything!you've really captured the watery feel.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Fab colours - in fact it's glob tastic! lol

Anonymous said...

very fab

Seona said...

The texture is amazing - a fantatic piece!

Apollox said...

I say only one word, fantastic!

K said...

fantastic! great background

Heather Robinson said...

You have captured the feel of underwater beautifully with this technique. Love this piece.

Deborah March said...

BEAUTIFULLY done!

Crissi Harvey said...

Brilliant!

Sija said...

Fabulous! Great background.

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO emma .. wonderful piece well done ..
I agree with the other comments about the wonderful texture and depth ..

Anonymous said...

Great texture,,it looks like the PSX fish stamp, Emma.

Anonymous said...

I love this, the gold is fab and the blue is so lush, it is like real water, love it all Emma- would make someone a fabby circle gift ;o)Kaz x

Maggie Ann said...

You did a fabulous job....the water looks real.=)

carmel said...

what a beauty! love the whole effect and the tech is pretty neat. cheers, Carmel x

Catharina Maria said...

lovely colors !!

alice k. said...

This is great! Amazingly three-dimensional! Thanks for the technical info, always helps a beginner like myself.

Debbie said...

what a fantastic shade of blue - this is perfect

Deb said...

Just gorgeous, I love your embossing technique and the perfect pearls finishes it off perfectly!

Sadie said...

I love this what a fab idea & technique.