Wednesday 10 October 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Magickdiva
''Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I auditioned for the Royal Ballet when I was 10yrs old but wasn't good enough lol
2. I used to be a high board diver which I loved but ironically I'm scared of heights!!!
3. I was a Brosette (hangs head in shame)
4. I'm a qualified horse riding instructor
5. I hate the feeling of wet wool and refuse to wash anything wool related lol
6. I have to have mayonnaise with everything but it has to be Hellmann's!!!!
7. I'm addicted to forensic shows.. The CSI's being my favourites, can't get enough lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 People I'm tagging...

5 comments:

Caroline Moore said...

LOL Emma - horse riding, high board diving, ballet, ok - I'm surprised but that's good, wet wool I also hate when wet, CSI - I love too but a BROSSETTE - very dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joanne wardle said...

useful to know the wool fact!!

Gillian .... said...

awww lol emma , rofl @ the mayo with everything:)

Fiona said...

I've got a thing about wool too - can't stand rubbing woollen mits together! Great Facts!

Karin said...

Lol Emma I hate the feel of wool especially wet too. :)