Friendship cheers like a sunbeam
-
Een eenvoudige kaart gemaakt met Stampotique stempels en een template. A
simple card made with Stampotique stamps and a template.
Junk Canvas
-
Anna from Craft box set us a challenge to make a blended canvas from bits
of junk.
I had a box full of pieces that got water damaged when my craft stora...
Mixed Media Monday - Art
-
This week I chose "art" as the challenge on Mixed Media Monday. There are
so many different artists that I love but Vincent Van Gogh would have to be
very ...
16 comments:
Emma - this is my very favourite thing you've made - it's absolutely stunning in every way!
I absolutely adore this - it is perfect - so striking
this is FAB Emma, perfect first arch.
Super work, this is just amazing, the colors are fab, your work is stunning.
Fabulous work Emma - love all your shading and your choice of colour for this. Great COF gift.
Great arch! Love the colouring and the splendid details!
Emma ..... this is stunning, wow ... love all the detail:)
Simply gorgeous! What a beautiful quote.
This is such a beautifully elegant piece....just complements the lovely quotation to perfection.
Wonderful Arch!! Love it!
beautiful work emma, i love this piece :)
ooooh - this is really superb!!! Love everything about it!
OOO Emma .. I missed this (sorry) its gorgeous .. ( I still cant do an arch :-( )
the image and words go beautifully together xxx
Waht a stunning piece of work. Im lovingm arches at the mo anyway and the words are perfect with the images
Emma what a gorgeous arch and beautiful words too. Love it :0)
Emma what a gorgeous arch and beautiful words too. Love it :0)
Post a Comment